Article 1 Information on Personal Data Collection
(1) The information provided below advises you regarding the collection of personal data when accessing our website. Personal data is all data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible as per Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) is
KSC Kraftwerks- Service Cottbus Anlagenbau GmbH
Im Kraftwerk Jänschwalde
Telephone: +49 (0) 35601 819 - 0
(see our site notice https://www.ksc-schienenfahrzeugbau.de/en/legal-notice.html).
You can contact our data protection officer - Ms Anja Schwager - at
DSKC Datenschutz- Arbeitssicherheit- Kompetenz- Center GmbH
Sielower Landstraße 68
Telephone: +49 (0) 355 48679410
(3) When contacting us by email or a contact form, we store the data you supply (your email address, name and telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context once its storage is no longer required or we limit processing in the event of a legal obligation to preserve records.
(4) We shall inform you below in detail about the respective processes in the event of us employing service providers for the provision of individual functions of our services or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes. We shall also specify the set criteria of the storage period.
Article 2 Your Rights
(1) In line with Art. 13 Para. 2(b) GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– right to portability.
(2) You moreover have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for data protection about the processing of your personal data by us.
Article 3 Collection of Personal Data When Accessing Our Website
(1) When using our website solely for information purposes, that is, if you do not register with us or transfer information to us otherwise, we shall collect only the personal data your browser conveys to our server. When accessing our website, we collect the following data that is technically required to display our website and guarantee its stability and safety (legal basis: Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) (f) GDPR):
– IP adress
– date and time of visit
– website making the request
– operating system and its interface
– browser software language and version.
Data processing takes place on the basis of § 15 (3) TMG (German Teleservices Act) and Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR for the safeguarding of legitimate interests in the above-mentioned purposes.
Technical provisions render your personal data that is collected in this way anonymous. It is therefore no longer possible to associate this data with you. This data is not stored together with your other personal data.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data as per Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) on the basis of reasons resulting from your special circumstances.
Follow the links provided below to find out how to manage (as well as delete) cookies in the most popular browsers:
Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
Article 4 Use of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps services on this website. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on our website, providing you with ease of use of the map function.
Article 5 Use of Web Fonts
(1) Our web pages use so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When accessing a page, your browser loads the required web fonts in your browser storage to correctly display texts and fonts. To do so, your browser needs to contact the Google servers. This provides Google with the information that our website was accessed from your IP address. We use Google Web Fonts in the interest of providing a uniform and attractive presentation of our online service provision. This is a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR.
(2) If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used instead. For more information on Google Web Fonts, please go to
(3) More information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing as well as further information about your corresponding rights and available settings for the protection of your privacy is available from: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA and from the representative office in Europe Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Article 6 Storage Period of Personal Data
The storage period of personal data follows the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods according commercial and taxation law). After expiration of the retention period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided it is no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of a contract and/or we have no further legitimate interest in its continued storage.