Quality & Certification
We pursue cooperative partnership with our customers and the ongoing improvement of our products, services and processes to ensure business success and competitive edge.
To this end, KSC supports its business processes with quality management systems in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001; ISO 14001; SCCP; DIN EN 15085-2 CL1 requirements.
Potential and Short-term Goals
We at KSC claim to be part of the growing railway vehicle industry market and are always eager to grow with our partners. We will continue to spearhead the technical development, develop more efficient methods of operation, closely observe the technological progress in railway vehicle construction and implement it in our business.
Interests and Cooperative Partnership Competence Fields
- Container and component construction for highly specialised goods wagons/transport trains
- Prototypes of modules and components for serial production
- Assembly & manufacturing of bogies
- Assembly of modules & components
- Piping of media and supply components
- Equipment construction
- Diversification of small parts colouring
- Mechanical processing of complete components
Owing to our strategic focus, we are confident to implement equipment construction as the basis of first-rate work as well as the manufacture of individual components including coordination of materials and supply chains to satisfy a high standard of quality.